- The Guidelines for admission in graduate and post-graduate classes in govt. and non-Govt. Colleges in Chhattisgarh are the ones followed since 98-99,and are forwarded by Additional Director, Higher Education, C.G., Raipur Under पृ॰ क्र॰2186/ आउ।री/शा॰ 1/98,dtd. 18.6.98.
- Also the admission rules forwarded by Hemchand Yadav Durg, University from time to time are followed as the guidelines for admission.
- Subject available for admission per subject available for study.
Procedure for Admission
The following documents are to be enclosed along with the application form:
- Original Transfer Certificate (T.C.) of the last studied institution.
- A photocopy of the Marksheet of 10th and 12th exam.
- Migration Certificate for the students from other Universities and Boards.
- Character Certificate attested by the Principal of the last studied institution.
- Character Certificate of Private students attested by 2 persons of authorized posts must be submitted.
- Gap Certificate should be submitted by the candidates having discontinuity in studies.
- The candidates in job must produce ‘ No-Objection ‘ certificate from their respective office.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC should produce Caste Certificate.
- All the Original Certificate are to be produce during Counseling.