Department of History
Quotes : "Anybody can make history. Only a great man can write it."
The department of History was established in 2012.
The graduate programme of the Department is based on a comprehensive social science approach that empower the youth, especially belonging to the marginalized sections of society, through quality education, so as to make them good human beings and responsible citizens.
To translate the vision into reality the institutions committed to –Expose the students especially the under-privileged ones to variety of activities, academic and extra-academic, aimed at their overall development. Inculcate philanthropic values amongst students and motivate them towards community services. Kindle the entrepreneurial spirit in students. Inspire the young minds to develop the habits of critical thinking for achieving creative excellence.
DR. Fulso Rajesh Patel
HOD (Asst. Professor)
- Year of establishment : 2012 (U.G.)
- Courses offered :
- U.G. : B.A. (Annual)
- Total Sanctioned Post :
No of Ph.D. students guided
Dr. Fulso Rajesh Patel
M.A., M.Phil, Ph.D.
- i) Publication Per faculty : 03 (International)
- ii) No. of papers published in peer reviewed journals : 03
- Awards/Recognitions received by faculty and students:
- Details on student enrichment programs (Lectures/ Workshops/ Seminar) :
- I) Guest Lecture on topic “Swatantra Andolan” by Jyoti Dharkar Govt. Science College Durg, Date 26.09.2017.
- Ii) Guest Lecture on topic “Sindhu Ghati ki Sabhyata” by Dr. S. Singh Asst. Prof., Govt. Digvijay PG Autonomous College Rajnandgaon, Date 29.11.2019.