Department at a Glance
Deaprtment of Economics
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it."
Department of Economics of this college established in the year 2012 is committed to impart quality based education of the region. The department also provides latest information and knowledge to its student to make their better citizens and to meet both national and global problems, not only in the field of economies but in all walks of life. out Objective is to generate talents of high profile through various academic programmes to serve the corporate world and government.
The vision of the department shall be to disseminate and advance knowledge, wisdom and understanding by teaching, development of national living standards.
- Advance learning and knowledge by teaching and extension programs so as to enable a student to obtain advantages a world economic education.
- Provide the right kind of leadership in all walks of life.
- Promote in the students and teachers an awareness and prepare them for fulfilling such needs.
- Take appropriate measures for promoting inter-disciplinary studies the departments.
- Foster the composite culture of India and establish such departments as may be required for the study and development of the languages, arts economy and culture of India.
Dr. Nirmala Umare
HOD (Asst. Professor)
Ph. D., M.A.
- Year of establishment : 2012
- Courses offered :
- U.G. : B.A. (Annual)
- Total Sanctioned Post :
- i) Publication Per faculty : 08
- ii) No. of papers published in peer reviewed journals : 08
- Awards/Recognitions received by faculty and students: Nil
- i) Internet facilities for Staff & Students : Only for Staff
- ii) Classrooms with ICT facility : Yes
- No. of Students receiving financial assistance from College, government : ……
- Details on student enrichment programs (Lectures/ Workshops/ Seminar) :